- Love Your Life to Death: How to Plan and Prepare for End of Life so You Can Live Fully Now. Heath, Yvonne Marquis Publishing, 2015
- On Death and Dying. Kübler-Ross, Elisabeth. Scribner.
- In Memory of Chelsea’s Historic Cemeteries: Community Institutions From Pioneer Times to the Present. Jean Carol Craig Martin. Thesis submitted to the School of Graduate Studies and Research in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the M. A. degree in History. Université d'Ottawa/University of Ottawa.
- The Heritage of Life and Death in Historical Family Cemeteries of Niagara Ontario. Catherine Paterson.Thesis Submitted to the School of Graduate Studies in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Degree Doctor of Philosophy McMaster University
- A Better Place: Death and Burial in Nineteenth-Century Ontario.Smart, Susan. Dundurn Press.
Guides, handbooks and checklists
- Legal framework and the Bereavement Authority of Ontario.
- Guide to death care in Ontario
- A green burial guidebook
- Community deathcare Canada